COMPETITION TIME!! Ideal for beginners!!
Suffolk Judo Mini Mon BJA Level 1 Tournament
DATE: Saturday 26th November 2016
VENUE: Saxmundham Judo Club – Saxmundham Free School,
Seaman Avenue, Saxmundham, Suffolk IP17 1DZ
Entries are limited to 50 competitors only
• Members of a Judo Club in Suffolk
• Competitors will be required to produce a current BJA license
• Competitors must be aged between 8 years and 15 years inclusive on the day
• Novice to 6th Mon (graded within last 6 months)
• Additionally this is an event for Judoka with limited competition experience.
Boys and girls weigh-in: 10.30am to 11.00am
Format: All groups will be formed on the day
Boys: Players will be placed into pools of 4/5 (where possible) to their closest weight and grade
Girls: Players will be placed into pools of 4/5 (where possible) to their closest weight and grade
RULES: BJA Technical restrictions will apply.
COST: Competitors £5.00 (we will be entering as a Club)
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 20th November 2016
TERMS: The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry at their discretion. The tournament director’s decision will be final